If you’re looking for a secluded, natural, and completely unique backdrop in which to host your wedding reception, look no further than Evenley Wood Garden.
Located on the outskirts of picturesque Evenley in south Northamptonshire, and just a stone’s throw from the A43 with quick access to Brackley, Banbury, Oxford, and Northampton, we’re not only easy to find but also tucked away enough to provide the perfect place for you and your guests to celebrate amongst nature uninterrupted.
Evenley Wood Garden has successfully hosted a number of weddings over the years, and with brand new facilities just added, we are more equipped than ever to help you enjoy one of the most important days of your life.
What we offer
– Exclusive access to the whole garden on the day of your wedding reception
– Access in the days prior to your wedding reception for setting up
– A special glade just inside the main entrance which is suitable for a marquee, yurt, etc. for up to 120 people
– A pavilion, suitable for up to 50 people
– Full on-site toilet facilities
– On-site car parking
– Camping possibilities
– Power for the duration of your event
– Staff on site before and after your event, and on call for the duration
– Competitive prices
– The Wilsons, May 2015
Photos and video
A virtual preview of our venue, including photographs from past weddings